Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Indomitable Camacho Triple Maduro


Ok I just tried this baby for the first time today. Make sure you're sitting down and firmly rooted because this is one strong cigar. Maybe not as strong as a JDN Antona or a LFD Double Ligero, but quite strong but very tasty.

First, this is a beauty to behold. A thick, rich, delicious looking wrapper with a silver foil band. I admired it for a while before I lit up.

It starts off like a kiss on the cheek but moves up to a light punch in the face. I had to slow down a few times, but was not put off by the flavor. The taste of this cigar is as thick and hearty as the presentation, and I enjoyed it from start to finish. It burned and lit extremely well for a thick and burly maduro like this. One hint I felt several times as I smoked it was the hiccups coming on, which is a sure sign I need to slow the hell down.

And for the tasting gourmands out there, did I detect hints of cardamom, essence of vanilla, peach cobbler, frog nuts and snail drippings and all that bullshit. Oh wait, no, it just tasted like a goddamn CIGAR, which is good enough for me.

Stay free and keep smoking to piss off the health nazis and pleasure police out there, my fellow brothers and sisters of the leaf!!!

No comments: